» Biblical questions
Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:07 pm by andrew mochama

» basics of Biblical foundations
Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:42 am by andrew mochama

» ss lessons
Wed May 31, 2017 3:46 pm by andrew mochama

» MESSAGES TO YOUNG PEOPLE
Mon May 29, 2017 6:28 pm by andrew mochama

» EXISTENTIALISM (PHILOSOPHICAL SCHOOL OF THOUGHT)
Tue May 23, 2017 10:27 pm by Admin

» TOP 10 ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS
Mon May 22, 2017 11:15 pm by Admin

» 8 Great Philosophical Questions That We'll Never Solve
Mon May 22, 2017 10:47 pm by Admin

» REGGAE MUSIC AND RASTAFARI MOVEMENT
Mon May 22, 2017 2:20 pm by Admin

» ANACONDA VS KING KONG
Thu May 18, 2017 9:26 am by Admin

» THE BEST OF LUCKY DUBE
Wed May 17, 2017 11:58 pm by Admin

» MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
Wed May 17, 2017 11:39 pm by Admin

» COMMANDO 1985 FULL MOVIE
Wed May 17, 2017 11:05 pm by Admin

» love is not blind
Wed May 17, 2017 9:21 pm by Admin

» It's not easier to train a FOOL
Wed May 17, 2017 9:10 pm by Admin

» 3 types of lunar eclipse
Wed May 17, 2017 9:49 am by JUMA CHACHA

» FORMS OF PRECIPITATION
Wed May 17, 2017 9:26 am by Admin

» the rotation of the earth
Tue May 16, 2017 10:45 am by JUMA CHACHA

» KMSS school Bible knowledge form one to form four.
Tue May 16, 2017 9:28 am by andrew mochama

» no one knows the hour of His coming.
Tue May 16, 2017 9:22 am by andrew mochama

» Faith and works
Thu May 11, 2017 3:00 pm by andrew mochama

» KJV bible
Wed May 10, 2017 10:24 pm by andrew mochama

» LINGUISTICS
Wed May 10, 2017 3:36 pm by Admin

» AN UGLY PATH OF SUCCESS
Wed May 10, 2017 1:10 pm by andrew mochama

» church heritage
Wed May 10, 2017 12:57 pm by andrew mochama

» Theo means God. Logos the study about God and His word.
Tue May 09, 2017 8:53 pm by Admin

» THE TRIBE OF THE THIEVES
Mon May 08, 2017 8:35 am by Admin

» THE RETURN OF THE SPIRIT
Mon May 08, 2017 8:33 am by Admin

» THE KEEPER OF THE CHAPEL OF REST
Mon May 08, 2017 8:31 am by Admin

» AFFAIRS OF THE HEART
Mon May 08, 2017 8:29 am by Admin

» THE TRANSMIGRATION
Mon May 08, 2017 8:27 am by Admin

» MORNING STAR
Sun May 07, 2017 3:18 pm by Admin

» The Plutus Commission
Sun May 07, 2017 1:45 pm by Admin

no one knows the hour of His coming.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

no one knows the hour of His coming.

Post by andrew mochama on Tue May 16, 2017 9:18 am

We look forward to Jesus’ promised return, when He will resurrect His saved children and take them to heaven. Though we cannot know exactly when He will come back, we can live in joyful anticipation.

The second coming of Christ is the blessed hope of the church, the grand climax of the gospel. The Saviour’s coming will be literal, personal, visible, and worldwide. When He returns, the righteous dead will be resurrected, and together with the righteous living will be glorified and taken to heaven, but the unrighteous will die. The almost complete fulfillment of most lines of prophecy, together with the present condition of the world, indicates that Christ’s coming is near. The time of that event has not been revealed, and we are therefore exhorted to be ready at all times. (Matt. 24; Mark 13; Luke 21; John 14:1-3; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Cor. 15:51-54; 1 Thess. 4:13-18; 5:1-6; 2 Thess. 1:7-10; 2:8; 2 Tim. 3:1-5; Titus 2:13; Heb. 9:28; Rev. 1:7; 14:14-20; 19:11-21.)
Very Happy
andrew mochama
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : Reading Novels and Music

View user profile http://Amo.ministry.net

Back to top Go down

Re: no one knows the hour of His coming.

Post by andrew mochama on Tue May 16, 2017 9:22 am

Sabbath School Net
Skip to primary content
Skip to secondary content

Adult SS »
Age Groups »
About »
Resources »
SSNET Store »
Books »
Links
Contact

Facebook: social networking Subscribe to this site's feeds with Feedburner
Home→Categories Beliefs About Restoration→Christ’s second coming – Fundamental Belief 25 - Page 1
Page 1 of 3123»
Second Coming of Christ – Seventh-day Adventist Fundamental Belief 25

The second coming of Christ is the blessed hope of the church, the grand climax of the gospel. The Saviour’s coming will be literal, personal, visible, and worldwide. When He returns, the righteous dead will be resurrected, and together with the righteous living will be glorified and taken to heaven, but the unrighteous will die. The almost complete fulfillment of most lines of prophecy, together with the present condition of the world, indicates that Christ’s coming is imminent. The time of that event has not been revealed, and we are therefore exhorted to be ready at all times. (Titus 2:13; Heb. 9:28; John 14:1-3; Acts 1:9-11; Matt. 24:14; Rev. 1:7; Matt. 24:43,44; 1 Thess. 4:13-18; 1 Cor. 15:51-54; 2 Thess. 1:7-10; 2 Thess. 2:8; Rev. 14:14-20; Rev. 19:11-21; Matt. 24; Mark 13; Luke 21; 2 Tim. 3:1-5; 1 Thess. 5:1-6.)
Amen!(6)
PrintFriendly and PDFPrint/PDF/Email
FacebookTwitterPinterestEmailFacebook MessengerCopy LinkShare13
So…Is The Second Coming Still On?
Posted on June 2, 2015 by William Earnhardt
Second Coming by Steve Creitz

After more than 150 years of preaching the Second Coming, one important question comes to mind for Seventh-day Adventists. Is the Second Coming still on? Are we still planning on it? Is it still a part of who we are? Growing up as a Seventh-day Adventist I heard people talk about how Jesus was surely coming in … [Click to read more …]
Posted in Christ's second coming - Fundamental Belief 25, Feature | Tagged Following Jesus in Everyday Life, prepared, second coming | 21 Replies
HopeSS: The Second Coming
Posted on September 26, 2014 by Hope Sabbath School

You can view a discussion of the current lesson in the Hope Sabbath School class led by Pastor Derek Morris. (Adobe Flash Player version.) A Youtube version of this week’s lesson at Hope Sabbath School is below. You can download the video, the MP3 audio, and the lesson outline from the HopeTV Sabbath School Site. … [Click to read more …]
Posted in Aids for Teachers, Christ's second coming - Fundamental Belief 25, Daily, Video | Tagged second coming | 5 Replies
The End Time and Conspiracy Theories
Posted on September 26, 2014 by Marcos David Torres

The Lord has given me a strong warning not to think like everyone else does. He said, ‘Don’t call everything a conspiracy, like they do, and don’t live in dread of what frightens them. Make the Lord of Heaven’s Armies holy in your life. He is the one you should fear. He is the one … [Click to read more …]
Posted in Christ's second coming - Fundamental Belief 25, Feature, Remnant and Its Mission - Fundamental Belief 13 | Tagged conspiracy, end time, prophecy, second coming | 103 Replies
Battleground
Posted on December 18, 2013 by Lillianne Lopez

Have you thought about the story of Job lately? Some people don’t like his story because it reminds them that following God doesn’t always make sense. Sometimes following God (being a Christian) finds us experiencing excruciating physical and/or mental distress, for which there is no logical explanation – surrounded by family and friends who say … [Click to read more …]
Posted in Christ's second coming - Fundamental Belief 25, Feature, Great controversy- Fundamental Belief 8 | Tagged conflict, fairy tale, Job, sacrifice | 2 Replies
Wednesday: Court Room
Posted on October 1, 2013 by Sabbath School Lesson

Read Psalm 11:4–7 and Habakkuk 2:20. What else does God do in His heavenly temple, and why is this important for us to know? Many Psalms reveal that the Lord is not indifferent to the needs of the righteous or to the injustices that they often face. He will react to the issues that cry out for redress, … [Click to read more …]
Posted in 2013d Daily, Christ's second coming - Fundamental Belief 25, Daily | Tagged heavenly sanctuary | 13 Replies
Thursday: The Great Controversy Ended
Posted on September 25, 2013 by Sabbath School Lesson

The entire book of Revelation can be summarized in just a few words: Jesus wins, Satan loses . Read Revelation 12:17; 17:13-14; 19:11-16. What is the central message of these passages? Here is good news: the same Jesus who defeated Satan on the cross will come again and triumph over the powers of hell and put a full … [Click to read more …]
Posted in 2013c Daily, Christ's second coming - Fundamental Belief 25, Daily, Great controversy- Fundamental Belief 8, Millennium & End of Sin - Fundamental Belief 27, Prophecy | Tagged The Promised Revival: God’s Mission Completed | 6 Replies
Heaven’s Best Gift (Zechariah)
Posted on June 18, 2013 by Stephen Terry

“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me.” John 10:14, NIV The Bible was written at a time when society was primarily agrarian. Prophets spoke in terms the people could relate to. Images of farm and field were easily understood, because these were snapshots of daily life. The seasons … [Click to read more …]
Posted in Christ's second coming - Fundamental Belief 25, Feature | Tagged Christian life, giving to the poor, practical witnessing | 5 Replies
Sunday: Events Inaugurating the Millennium
Posted on December 22, 2012 by Sabbath School Lesson

If the millennium marks the beginning of God’s ‘utopia’ for His people, it is only natural for us to try to know when it will begin and what it will be like. The millennium, as a concept, appears in Revelation 20, where it is mentioned six times between verses 2-7. In order to know the … [Click to read more …]
Posted in 2012d Growing in Christ, Christ's second coming - Fundamental Belief 25, Daily, Millennium & End of Sin - Fundamental Belief 27 | Tagged second coming, When All Things Become New | 22 Replies
Finally Home
Posted on September 25, 2012 by Lillianne Lopez

You know that feeling you get when you’ve been away from home and you walk into your house for the first time in however long – that feeling that says, “Aaah, finally home”? I imagine that’s the feeling we’ll have when we first step into Heaven – only so so much better. Lots of songs … [Click to read more …]
Posted in Christ's second coming - Fundamental Belief 25, Feature, Millennium & End of Sin - Fundamental Belief 27 | Tagged heaven, Jesus, joy, judgment, millennium, second coming | 13 Replies
Comfortable Lies — Uneasy Truths
Posted on September 19, 2012 by Lillianne Lopez

Which would you rather hear? Be honest now. Wouldn’t you rather hear that your new haircut makes you look 10 years younger rather than that it makes your ears look really, really huge? Think back to when you were dating – when you first introduced someone you’d met to your friends, you wanted to hear … [Click to read more …]
Posted in Christ's second coming - Fundamental Belief 25, Feature, Great controversy- Fundamental Belief 8, Prophecy | Tagged deception, end time, honesty, Jesus, lies, love of the truth, salvation, second coming, tribulation | 6 Replies
Post navigation
← Older posts
Comments
Second Coming of Christ – Seventh-day Adventist Fundamental Belief 25 — 1 Comment

Robi Matiko on April 22, 2015 at 7:25 am said:

I love the study... actually it has made me to long more to be home, where I can rest am tired of being a foreigner in a world that is so cruel. am really waiting for the blessed hope, thanks for the study.
Amen!(2)
Reply ↓

Please leave a comment long enough to say something significant and considerably shorter than the original post. First and last name required.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment

Name *

Email *

Website
Receive Email Notifications?
Or, you can subscribe without commenting.

Sabbath School Net receives a small referral fee for anything you purchase through the automatically generated ads or the Search bar below.

Please read the description and reviews of any books advertised and note the name of the publisher. The books are not specifically chosen by Sabbath School Net.
Please Support SSNET
Recent Comments

Toni Keith on Sunday: Jesus Our Sacrifice
Renford Mweemba on Tuesday: The Resurrection of Jesus
Newbegin Devaraj on Monday: The Passion of Christ
JC Zielak on Monday: The Passion of Christ
Don Litchfield on Monday: The Passion of Christ
Bulumko V. Msengana Dr on Sabbath: Jesus in the Writings of Peter
Bulumko V. Msengana Dr on Sunday: Jesus Our Sacrifice
Machel [Full name please] on Sunday: Jesus Our Sacrifice
Cayla Ramos on Sunday: Jesus Our Sacrifice
Pete Villarreal on Sunday: Jesus Our Sacrifice
Newbegin Devaraj on Sunday: Jesus Our Sacrifice
Richard Ferguson on Thursday: Like a Roaring Lion
Paul Blanke on Sabbath: Jesus in the Writings of Peter
Paul Blanke on Am I a Legalist if I Obey Jesus?
Angel on Do You Pay Tithe?
Abraham Akatin on Sabbath: Jesus in the Writings of Peter
Richard Ferguson on Am I a Legalist if I Obey Jesus?
Chris [surname?] on Am I a Legalist if I Obey Jesus?
Inge Anderson on Servant Leadership – Teaching Plan
Edward Sepulveda on Servant Leadership – Teaching Plan

Receive Posts by Email
email Choose by category
Recent Posts

Tuesday: The Resurrection of Jesus
Jesus in the Writings of Peter – Teaching Plan
Monday: The Passion of Christ
Sunday: Jesus Our Sacrifice
Sabbath: Jesus in the Writings of Peter
Am I a Legalist if I Obey Jesus?
Friday: Further Thought – Servant Leadership
Thursday: Like a Roaring Lion
Servant Leadership – Teaching Plan
HopeSS: Servant Leadership
Wednesday: Clothed with Humility
Tuesday: Servant Leadership
Singing with Inspiration – Lesson 7
7: Servant Leadership – Discussion Starters
Monday: The Elders
Sunday: Elders in the Early Church
Sabbath: Servant Leadership
Friday: Further Thought – Suffering for Christ
Thursday: Faith Amid Trials
Suffering for a Purpose Brings Happiness

Full SSNET Site Search
Categories
Tags
Adventist beliefs A Love Response Bible children Christ's Death and the Law Christ and the Sabbath Christian life commandments creation crucified and risen evangelism faith forgiveness God grace Growing in Christ heavenly sanctuary Hit the Mark Holy Spirit investigative judgment Jesus jesus in Jerusalem judgment Justice and Mercy in Old Testament law of God legalism Living by the Spirit love Love of God obedience prayer prophecy redemption Sabbath sacrifice salvation sanctuary Satan second coming sin Southern Asia-Pacific Division the Holy Spirit The Kingdom of God witnessing worship
Adventist Voices

Adventist Studies by Arthur Patrick of Avondale
LIghtbearers Blog
New England Pastor Shawn Brace blog
Pioneer Memorial Church blog by Dwight Nelson
Revelation-Armageddon.com Jon Paulien’s blog
The Compass Magazine Seventh-day Adventist issues discussed in a supportive environment.

Blogroll

The Lesotho Project In a Kingdom for His Kingdom

News

Adventist News Network Official Adventist News Network
Sabbath Issues The Samoan Sabbath Dilemma continues

Theology

1844 Made Simple Clifford Goldstein addresses a teaching unique to Seventh-day Adventists.
Adventist Biblical Research Institute
Memory Meaning & Faith Discussing the intersection of faith and history
Perspective Digest Publication of Adventist Theological Society
Reinder Bruinsma

Login

Sabbath School Net is an independent ministry not affiliated with nor funded by the Sabbath School Department of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. However, the Sabbath School lessons are published by permission of the Sabbath School Department of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.

Sabbath School Net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and Abebooks affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.

Contents ©2017 by Sabbath School Net and creators of individual articles and images. (Most images are published by permission from GoodSalt.com.) Please understand that the publisher and administrators of Sabbath School Net do not necessarily agree with everything published on this site.

andrew mochama
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Job/hobbies Job/hobbies : Reading Novels and Music

View user profile http://Amo.ministry.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top